Is your business social media unruly, ignored or scary?
Too many businesses jump into social media then ignore and neglect the profiles, leaving many important elements blank or incomplete.
Take important business minded profile management steps right now – today to bring your business social profiles back in line to the original goals you set up. Rolling dice and taking a chance is okay, make yours an informed gamble.
Business savvy, responsible social media management steps and shortcuts you can take care of right now:
- Update your business company profile with a photo, phone number and address
- Feature business awards, certifications, testimonials, what customers say about you – use a direct quote if you can
- Photos are interesting, post interesting shots of you, the location and your product
- Get product and service pricing on your social network sites, in a narrative or call to action such as call me for a quote at 555.555.5555 place your obvious phone number right there
- Tell your customers about your social media outreach after you’ve read it twice and seen it on many browsers IE, FireFox, Safari, Chrome, and two mobile phones
- Get the word out there, shake some hands, use your word of mouth
- Provide the social site information on receipts
- Delete all spam from your comments and posts
- Monitor all business social profiles, delegate the task to someone with good business and common sense
- Set up a weekly posting calendar, schedule posts in advance of sales
- Don’t overwhelm customers with too much information
- Never complain about nothing, no one and no body ever
- Smile and roll those dice
- Strive to post two to three times per week on social networks, share news, tips and suggestions, give great advice, try a contest or two
- Read the competitors social media profiles at least weekly
- Respond to comments as soon as they’re seen. Say thank you, please and you are welcome to compliments
- Respond to negative comments immediately. Respond with a simple sentence such as, let’s see what we can do to help resolve this, please contact (email address or phone number)
- Followup comments received by providing comments of your own
- Seek engagement of customers by asking questions such as, “Have your heard…”, “Did you know that…”, ask about the readers opinion, strive to receive feedback
Stop allowing business social media to be unruly, ignored or feared today! Business that ignores social media ignores opportunity. It’s right there – take it!